Best Bionic launcher?

EvilGrin

Reaction score
What is the best launcher to make use of the power?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

scdown

Reaction score
I'd say that SPB Shell will certainly give you a lot of eye candy. It's effortless on the Bionic, where I've never seen it behave so well on other devices.

mcgrunt42

Reaction score
Go launcher ex is very smooth for me. I love it and it's free

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Tegamal

Reaction score
I keep going back to stock. I've used the usual ones (Go, ADW, LauncherPro), but I keep going back for some reason. Can't really explain why, they all run well (ADW was probably the worst).

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I started off with LP. But I had the dreaded "Redraw Issue" with it!! I could not believe it even while it was happening. I've used LP since it first came out. Oh, well, I switched to Go Launcher and it has behaved perfectly - smooth and fast.

ModestMuse

Reaction score
I've really come to love the functionality of Go Launcher. Along with Android Pro Widgets, I think it is the best set-up.

scdown

Reaction score
for 15 bucks it better be..lol

Well, that really pissed me off, because I bought it for my OG Droid - the Market let me, didn't filter it out based on my device. Didn't work. The SPB folks then said, "Oh, the Droid isn't supported" after about 2 weeks, with no offer to refund my money. It's only after I got the Bionic that I found out it actually works really well. I'd never buy anything from them again, mind you, but the product works well on my Bionic.

scdown

Reaction score
I started off with LP. But I had the dreaded "Redraw Issue" with it!! I could not believe it even while it was happening. I've used LP since it first came out. Oh, well, I switched to Go Launcher and it has behaved perfectly - smooth and fast.

Yeah, LP is great, but it's had no love from Fede since mid-May, according to the Market. Not surprised that it's barfing on phones in a highly fragmented market when it's not updated!

scdown

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the stock launcher.

As am I, but for two things: 1) I have to create and manage custom groups to hide the bloat. 2) I wish it would allow a customizable (in my case, 5x5) desktop grid (lotta wasted space for me).

Their widgets are cool, the effects are pretty neat as well, and it performs without lag.

billyk

Reaction score
For me, stock works better than 3rd party launchers. Super fast, smooth and 100% stable. Nothing new to install, no additonal cost.

Edi

Reaction score
I've been using Go launcher for the past week, I love it's customization. It's been working flawlessly without any lag or screen redraws.

kylo77

Reaction score
Running LP but without any redraw issues. I have 4 screens loaded with apps and a few widgets. Stock is pretty good in my opinion but I was used to LP since that is what I had on my OG. I have not tried GO Launcher but plan on it.