Launcher Pro and Droid Bionic

arabstar1982

Reaction score
Has anyone else had any issues with Launcher Pro Plus locking up their Bionic? I pushed the power button, screen went dark as it should, and then tried to wake the phone back up and it wouldnt come back on. did a battery pull, it boots up and says that Launcher Pro is not responding.

Anyone else have any lock up issues even if not using launcher pro - my guess is its launcher pro but maybe it is something else. any suggestions? its done this twice now - yesterday and today

pedromartinez

Reaction score
I used it for a bit didn't have any problems. Just switched to GO Launcher and GO Weather and I like it much more now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dmacarth

Reaction score
I've tried launcher pro, go launcher and adw on the bionic. No issues with any of them except the quick contacts blur widget doesn't work on any. Launcher pro seems to be the smoothest but go launcher was also very fast.

idefiler6

Reaction score
I have tried out GO and ADW so far and they are nice, but I happened to fall in love with the 4 icon gingerbread dock. I can't seem to recreate that in either of those two, does Launcher Pro have that ability? I have a paid copy of that one as well.

fucco

Reaction score
I am using launcher pro. It works perfect. I was a little pissed that my restore did not transfer over from my original droid but i am back in bussiness and it works smooth.

gsDroid

Reaction score
I have had some issues with Launcher Pro. I've turned on my screen and had the dock icons, but not the home screen icons. Had to open the app drawer and after closing, the icons were back. Also, had at least one lockup trying to get back to home. I love LP, but I'm going back to the stock home to see if I get any of the issues I've had with LP.

Gremlin

Reaction score
I have tried out GO and ADW so far and they are nice, but I happened to fall in love with the 4 icon gingerbread dock. I can't seem to recreate that in either of those two, does Launcher Pro have that ability? I have a paid copy of that one as well.

Which one has the gingerbread dock? Thank you

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I find I am completely satisfied with stock. I haven't felt the need to load any of these. I used Launcher Pro on the OG Droid for a long time.

mjones73

Reaction score
Which one has the gingerbread dock? Thank you

Stock home I believe.

Launcher Pro offers the 5 button dock across the bottom that you can expand up to 15 buttons and slide the dock to the left or right to access the rest of them.

Reaction score
I ve been using it on my rooted Bionic since literally within the first 10 minutes of purchase. I have experienced 0 problems and HIGHLY recommend it as a replacement for the crappy stock interface.