Beautifil Widgets vs. Weather and Toggle Widget

Fizban22

Reaction score
which one is better?

and if you could specifically answer these questions i would appreciate it:

1) which one takes up more batter?
2) on BW, i heard you can set it to only update 15 minutes of so, whereas WaT widget constantly updates. does this mean the clock on BW will only update every 15 min?
3) can WaT widget do anything that BW cant?
4) do one or both of them have an option where you can set your background to be the actual weather?

trebb

Reaction score
A clock only updating every 15 minutes would be the most retarded thing ever...

Both are basically the same program. Weather & Toggle Widget looks more like the actual HTC Sense skin to me. Neither really use much battery.

Download them both and try them out. You get 24 hours to use a refund.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
BW has a live wall paper thats like the default grass LWP but with the weather conditions and has TONS of themes to choose from and is very customizable time is updated as it would show in the notification bar the option for 15 minutes is just for the weather and can go up to 16 hours i havent used weather widgets in a long time cause i like BW better but the only way for you to know if to try them both out

alonsou

Reaction score
I have them both, one I get tired of one I use the other one, always trying to get different skins to change the look of the main screen a bit. I don't notice any difference on the battery life, they both seem to do pretty good

I really can pick one, I think they both are great widgets. BW however I think it has more skins to download.

chanatown

Reaction score
I've enjoyed using BW and appreciate the custom skins as well as the ability to program shortcuts when tapping the clock, date and weather. Those go to my stopwatch, calendar, and weather app respectively. Love the look of it all!