BB Tour User with NE2 available

psrumors

Reaction score
My NE2 was due in July but I called and had it made available now, they will also give me a $40 account credit if I upgrade in the next week. I used the arguement July is my 10th aniversery with VZ and they needed to do something for me.

I love my Tour for e-mail but absolutely hate it for anything else. I played with the Moto Droid and really like it. The quandary, the VZ rep stated there were new phones coming out this summer and I might want to wait. He would not elaborate.

So, get the Moto Droid now or wait a couple months?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now can you get that rep back on the phone and get hin/her to give some more info: specific sites to look at, send you some literature on the new phones, etc?

OP
P

psrumors

Reaction score
I attempted to get more info jroc but was unable too. That alone seems suspect to me. I really want a Droid but don't want to waste a NE2.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are a few new phones coming out, at best they have rumored specs, I have hope tho. The LG Ally is advertised right now tho. Check that one out. But still wait on using that NE2. Just to have more choices.

OP
P

psrumors

Reaction score
It will only be a Motorola. I have tried other phones throughout the years and have only liked the BB & Motorolas. Phone quality was lacking in everything else.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, you can certainly dig around for rumors on Motorola Android devices if you want. I'd suggest just upgrading. Personally, I don't count on future releases that haven't been officially announced by the carrier. Rumored dates aren't always right and even if they are they can easily slip. YMMV, of course.

At least take the Droid for a spin and see if you're happy with it before your 30 days are up to return it.