battery

Geoid

Reaction score
I had my first droid since nov 6.....the battery was average at best....100% at 9am, down to 10% by 4-5pm. I had to return it for another one the other day due to the fact the screen went berserk on me. Anyway, with the new phone, I've notice an improvement on battery life, 100% at 9am and it's been at 30-40% at 6pm. The only difference besides the battery life was that with the new droid, i've notice that the power button and the volume buttons have a lot of play...it seems loose. I don't remember my first droid being as loose, but oh well, i'm glad that at least the battery is better now. How about you guys? Are the buttons loose or did I just get a bad phone?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Maybe you use it less than you did before from your first droid? I think they use the same battery, doubt Motorola could make such improvements in so little time. usually improvements like that take a couple months.

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
Currently...

Battery: 80%
Time Since Last Charge: 1 DAY, 1 Hour, 37 Min, 34 Sec
Question: How Low Can It Go?!!!

Damn... Nope, no joke. Granted, the Display has only been on for 2 hours--however--this is normal usage for me for a day with about 30 minutes in phone usage. I always make sure GPS and WiFi is off unless I need it, close Apps (even though I don't supposedly have to) when not needed, and I conditioned the battery for the first couple of days.

Yup, I'm happy. My camera button is a little loose, but really, on my past phones I've had buttons which were worse and they worked fine for two years. No worries here.

- Mega

Last edited: