Battery problem

tmacdaman1

Reaction score
The other day I woke up and my phone (which was charging) was on 70% power. I thought maybe it became loose throughout the night so I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it charged fine to 100%. This morning I woke up and it was on about 60%, so I thought it was the same thing. I went out a little bit and had the phone with me so I couldn't charge it until later in the day, and now it seems to have stopped charging at 30%.

Aside from this, I've noticed that my battery's power has been draining more quickly recently.

I guess I'll have to make a trip to Verizon tomorrow, but I was wondering if anybody else had this problem or know what it may be? More importantly, any chance Verizon just GIVES me a new battery for free considering the phone is relatively new?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've had my phone since the second week and I've had a similar issue one time only. After a long charge the phone indicated 60% just a little while after using it. I thought it was too weird to be real so I powered it down. When it came back up it showed what I thought it should be and has never repeated that behavior. I've read of others having similar issues. some ended up like mine, being an infrequent issue and others got new batteries (if I remember correctly). Good luck.