Battery Life with GB leak .591

Reaction score
I am loving the battery life I get with GB, and I recently flashed ZombieStomped custom ROM and its amazing. I have had my phone unplugged for 1 day and 4 hours, and I just now hit 30% and I have a lot of Widgets running and I use my phone quite a bit throughout the day so its amazing to have my battery last this long. For the last 8hours I've only been using it for texting and some phone calls, but for the rest of the time I was using different apps quite a bit. So I would say in the last 24 hours I've been running it at about moderate usage. And the last 4 horse I've been just letting it sit. Friggin awesome battery life. What about you guys. What's version of GB are you using, and what roms if any, and what's your battery life like?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

kennydied23

Reaction score
When I was on .588 I had good battery life, about 30 hours of moderate usage per charge with my extended oem battery. Play an hour of music, send dozens of texts, have an hour or two of phone calls, play a game or two for a few hours. But I upgraded to .591 then .595 and the battery life is pretty bad, only get about 18 hours now with the same usage. Tempted to SBF back to froyo just to upgrade to .588 again.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Wasn't aware there was a new update to .595. When did that come out? Link please!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums