Battery life help?

moviemogul

Reaction score
Yeah, Grimster, considering reliable sources, like Gizmodo have confirmed Bayou's report, and he has seniority here, I'm going to believe him. Also, you have no right to ask someone whose proven themselves to refrain, since you have no facts backing up your statements.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

drakerocksu

Reaction score
I had same problem what I've learned is that use juice defender beta don't use screebl because if u fall asleep and its in wrong position then it will die and on juice defender use aggressive setting change brightness to low do battery fix charge like normal then when green light for done charging comes on unplug phone then turn it off then plug it back in and wait till light turns green again then turn on phone then Ur done well try this stuff it almost doubled my battery oh and stay on WiFi when u can 3g drains battery super fast well hope this helps u

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

G

Grimster

This post is an excellent example of someone with zero first hand experience repeating misinformation. It is required to have an education in how computer actually work to understand why task killers are GOOD and why they speed up your phone.

So I guess the Android Developers are wrong?

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/65483-task-killers-answer-google-developers.html
Please stop embarrassing yourself. You're not even comprehending what we're talking about here and I find it quite funny. What you posted and what the android devs are referring to is android managing system memory on its own when it gets full. No one is arguing this. What they do NOT address is the reduction in performance of the phone when this begins to happen (as soon as memory gets full which does not take long). As I stated before people like you seem to think reallocating system memory as need happens like "magic" instantly. This is NOT true and has been proven via acatlogs. It takes time to reallocate memory and this time is the noticeable performance reduction you get. It is clear you have no idea what we are talking about here. This is why task killers are so great. You kill ALL the tasks you are not using and free up most of the system memory instead of having android constantly picking at it the entire time when you're trying to use the phone. Again, this memory reallocation is NOT instant and noticeably reduces the phones performance. This has all been PROVEN via acatlogs. I dont think you understand what we are talking about....

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
FAQ: Why You Shouldn’t Be Using a Task Killer with Android

If your thoughts are proven please link me to these acatlogs you speak of. I'd be interested in the reading.

Its an age old debate that will inevitably lead nowhere. Kind of a chicken or the egg thing. But there is no reason to call names. You think one way another person thinks another. Deal with it.

Last edited:

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
So tell us, task killer expert, what your amazing battery life story is? And what scientific backup do you have for it? Also, please, I'm very curious -- how do you know more than the entire Google/Android development team about what's good for the Android OS?

lizard

Reaction score
Free to good home.
1 slightly used task killer!

Sent from my Squidlied Droid2 using Droid Forums app.....