Battery life after GB update

berfles

My battery life increased, I could have gone two days on a single charge today if I didn't use the GPS for an hour. After 1d21h I still only had the first slice of the battery missing.

Just the opposite here. Battery life in the toilet. I use to be able to run from about 6am to 10 pm. Now I have to put it on the charger at about 4 in the afternoon. Have removed the battery stats file to no real change.

Just curious, how long have you had the update? The few updates I've been through seem to use a lot of power the first day or two. It then settles down.

I got the update the day P3droid rolled out his prerooted version.

hartzog86

Update

complete wipe and re-install last night and today the battery held up, was down to only 80% after 8 hours of normal use (normal for me anyway) NO heat issues either. Figure something must have been currupted in the innitial upgrade.

Zog

burbanmomma

I have an extended battery and since the update late last week, my phone doesn't even last the entire day. I usually take my phone off the charger and don't plug it in until after 10pm and never had it close to dying. now I can't make it past 5pm.

sawyers70

Update has not affected my battery at all. I would consider myself a heavy user and can get 6-8 hours out of a charge. Always keep a battery charger on hand