bad SBF, battery won't recharge

lictor4

Reaction score
Battery died during SBF and now won't recharge. with usb cable the charge light comes on but after leaving it there over night, the screen would only flash once. With the wall plug the charge light is not on and the bootloader screen says "code corrupt low battery"
Is there any way to charge the battery now?
Is there a safe way to recharge the battery without the phone?
Thanks

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes the battery needs to be at least 50% (I don't do it less than 100% myself), so you need a friend with an OG Droid (same battery) or a DPro, or an external battery only charger.

OP
L

lictor4

Reaction score
ok thanks
I'll see what I can find, Dpro wasn't sold here in Canada so maybe I can find another Droid model.\
I left mine plugged into my pc's usb port today and it did add a lil juice to my battery(bootloader actually shows, but still declares low battery ) so maybe a few more days on here will do it.
I'm just a bit leery since the bootloader had told mt "battery ok" when I got into this mess :(
Thanks again

OP
L

lictor4

Reaction score
Yes the battery needs to be at least 50% (I don't do it less than 100% myself), so you need a friend with an OG Droid (same battery) or a DPro, or an external battery only charger.
Whats an OG Droid?

OP
L

lictor4

Reaction score
anyone tempted there fate with this? not really worried if the batteries are any good, just want to recharge my battery:frown: