ASUS Eee Pad Transformer On Sale April 26th for $399/$499; Thumbs Nose at Motorola

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Alright thanks. So how many people in this thread actually got a Transformer?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
I ordered 2, one from amazon and one from B&H tonight at 9pm est when they opened their site back up for online orders. B&H was shut down for passover but their site went live again at 9est so hopefully I get 2 some time soon...

Mopdaddy

Reaction score
Does it support Tapatalk?

Does it automatically throw that "Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk" every time someone posts something. It's the most annoying thing, almost like someone putting a forum name at the end of every post when we can see who posted it.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I ordered 2, one from amazon and one from B&H tonight at 9pm est when they opened their site back up for online orders. B&H was shut down for passover but their site went live again at 9est so hopefully I get 2 some time soon...

I was just curious. Did it say preorder when you ordered from b&h or were they actually in stock?

@Mopdaddy, yeah it's automatic. There's a way to go in there and turn it off, but most people don't.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Does it support Tapatalk?

Does it automatically throw that "Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk" every time someone posts something. It's the most annoying thing, almost like someone putting a forum name at the end of every post when we can see who posted it.
Yes, same with the DroidForums app. The person posting can detelete and/or change it, but it's in there automatically. I suppose there's a setting to change it so it never shows, but I'm not sure. The only annoying thing, to me, is when someone changes it and it seems like part of the post but it's too odd to really be part of the post and I'm confused until I realize it's a "signature" line.

makaveliq3

Reaction score
Still waiting for my amx card. Very frustrated

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

leland_7

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered a 16GB from J&R. Hopefully, that was a good choice. :)

djembeman

Reaction score
One thing I really like is that the dock is said to be compatible with future tablets in the Transformer line so that way I can sell this one and get the Kal el one when it's released.

Hmmmm... that would be cool. I guess that would lock them into a specific size and shape, but it would be nice for the consumer.

Where did you hear about this? This is the first I've heard it.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
One thing I really like is that the dock is said to be compatible with future tablets in the Transformer line so that way I can sell this one and get the Kal el one when it's released.

Hmmmm... that would be cool. I guess that would lock them into a specific size and shape, but it would be nice for the consumer.

Where did you hear about this? This is the first I've heard it.

On the Anandtech review they mention it. They heard this straight from Asus. Supposedly that's why the Transformer is a little bit longer than other tablets, so it will fit in the dock perfectly.

djembeman

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
On the Anandtech review they mention it. They heard this straight from Asus. Supposedly that's why the Transformer is a little bit longer than other tablets, so it will fit in the dock perfectly.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Okay, after all the reading and other videos that's the only one that has mentioned it.

Link to the review page with the Video walk through:
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Review - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News