Apple responds to iPhone 4 reception issues: you're holding the phone the wrong way

Mojo

Reaction score
Yeah, this story even made it on good morning America. People (apple and apple fans) are downplaying this as if it is not a big deal. It is just crazy to me! The iPhone is flawed. Broke! If it was any other brand.. it would be beaten up by everyone. And sales would slump. But not the iPhone. People would buy that thing regardless of it. I just do not get it.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Jobs is a Joke...

Can't see how some hold him in a God-Like reverence....

Darkseider

Reaction score
Yeah, this story even made it on good morning America. People (apple and apple fans) are downplaying this as if it is not a big deal. It is just crazy to me! The iPhone is flawed. Broke! If it was any other brand.. it would be beaten up by everyone. And sales would slump. But not the iPhone. People would buy that thing regardless of it. I just do not get it.

I get it and I called it but I get lambasted for it. Apple has bred a generation of nut sack cradling lemmings. Yes I said it again and I will continue to say it. These particular people will buy anything and do anything for a shiny new Apple product because it is Apple and Steve Jobs says it is magical and sprinkled with pixie dust. These same people that down play lack of function and huge design flaws not only with the antenna but the all glass phone (yes there are reports everywhere of these things shattering from a less than 2 foot drop) are also the folks that will ridicule anyone else for NOT choosing said glass turd.

This is just a sign of the times. People in general are just getting dumber. They believe what they are told without any desire to find out or research anything for themselves. I am willing to bet that most of these Darwin award candidates are also huge fans of reality TV and pop culture TV and couldn't even tell you their state capitol. Welcome to Generation Duh.

holeshot

Reaction score
We are like the Marines . "The few The proud." Droid owners unite and laugh when their call drops .

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
We are like the Marines . "The few The proud." Droid owners unite and laugh when their call drops .

There has to be a better comparison for Apple other that the Marines :icon_evil:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Re: Apple responds to iPhone 4

It seems to me Apple is getting nervous.....people make mistakes when they get nervous

Why you getting nervous S/Jobs, gotta Android Device Haunting your Dreams?

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

Mojo

Reaction score
Pres Release: Apple releases new solution for holding your handset anyway way you want!

Introducing the iGlove!

iglove.png

cj1896

Reaction score
My coworker just showed me his shiny new iphone and I just showed him it's shiny new call drop feature. He was not amused, and acted like it was not a big deal. Gotta love stumping the isheep.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
My coworker just showed me his shiny new iphone and I just showed him it's shiny new call drop feature. He was not amused, and acted like it was not a big deal. Gotta love stumping the isheep.

That's just plain old Imean... but sure as hell Ifunny...

etx_droid

Reaction score

That's awesome that you were able to reproduce the issue. I'm going to try it out this weekend...I'm sure I'll run into somebody with a new one