App UPDATE Alert: Pandora

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Pandora 1.2 just came out.

On first check, I can't see a difference. That is odd considering it is their first update in a quite a while. If anyone notices what's new, please let me know.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I was going to make this thread 5 minutes ago when I found it, but I thought what's the bloody point, literally NO difference that I can tell. Boo.

The Rick

Reaction score
Thanks for the note. I did the update, not sure what was changed
I did realize i had about 6 other updates and it took less then 3 minutes to get all of them setup. This is a FAR cry from my blackberry. Each app update would take 1-5 minutes to download and after that I would have to reboot. The reboot was 4-6 minutes on the tour (timed it with a stop watch a few times it was so frustrating!)

qoncept

Reaction score
My buddy said he heard his first audio ad ever on his iPhone yesterday. Not sure if they got an update, but I wouldn't be surprised if they added that. I really wish they'd get all of the features missing added, like adding new seeds to a station, CUSTOM quick mixes, song rating log.. I hear it's all available on iPhone.

I did email them about all of these things and their response was basically double talk and instructions on how to do things I didn't ask about. Sigh.