Problems with latest Pandora update?

GadgetRick

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with the latest update to Pandora. Updated last week at some point (can't remember the exact day) but have had nothing but problems getting the app to work properly. Lots of server errors, other errors and it just sitting there looking like it's playing music when it's not.

Driving me crazy...

I'm on the 2.2 Droid software as well but that was updated before the Pandora app was updated and the older version of Pandora ran just fine.

kpiskin

Reaction score
I had problems with Pandora after my 2.2 upgrade but only saw the issue when in my cardock. It hasn't returned since I started turning Pandora off before I remove the DX from the cardock.

Sent from my DROIDX

hiimjered

Reaction score
Both my wife and I use D1, she has the OTA update, I use Liquid FroYo. Her pandora isn't working right now, mine works fine.

Not sure of the exact cause, but it has the same symptoms you describe.

Manetic09

Reaction score
Ever since i've updated it i get major distortion on every channel its not horribly bad but it worried me when i thought my bose headphones were blown as its a kind of "loose" sound. Anyway there are streaming errors as well along with audio distortion so i've found. A debugged update sure would be handy.