[ROM] [AOSP] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

Mms still isn't working I'm on the 10/08 build any suggestions?

Sgtplatypus said:
Mms still isn't working I'm on the 10/08 build any suggestions?

Use a third party app from the play store such as go SMS. Works great for me

Sent from my CM 10 Jelly Bean Bionic

rocketsaucev2 said:
Use a third party app from the play store such as go SMS. Works great for me

I just tried chomp SMS and gosms neither works: /

I just tried chomp SMS and gosms neither works: /
Sorry about that. Guess it's just quirkiness of an unfinished product.
How long does the Cyanogen splash stay up on first boot?
Mine booted for about a minute the first time. Ever since the first one, it literally takes about 15 seconds every time. Quickest boot I've seen on any Bionic ROM

Mine booted for about a minute the first time. Ever since the first one, it literally takes about 15 seconds every time. Quickest boot I've seen on any Bionic ROM

Hmmmm....mine kept spinnin like it was in a bootloop for upwards of 9 min. Did a battery pull, .etc and am back on ICS
Not sure what I did wrong with that..flashed JB then the Gaps ...but I didn't clear cache since it was first run,first time on that OS.

Has anyone had issues with their location services? Can't get the navigation to work. Also, usually when i do a google search, it knows my location. Almost as if i'm missing an option in the settings menu or something. Any thoughts?

also, is the camera 360 app the only work around for the camera issue?

doubleapitt said:
Has anyone had issues with their location services? Can't get the navigation to work. Also, usually when i do a google search, it knows my location. Almost as if i'm missing an option in the settings menu or something. Any thoughts?

also, is the camera 360 app the only work around for the camera issue?

Camera zoom fx is also supposed to work

doubleapitt said:
Thanks. Any clue about the location settings issue?

Haven't tried the navigation yet. Maps finds my location and I've used it in multiple areas

Back