Anyone gone from All in one to another rom without a hitch?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love CM7 but don't wanna be tied down yet!? Lol anyone flashed from the all in one? I thought about giving Liquid a chance! Thanks all!

One fast Droid 2(CM7 b21)

Herndon

Reaction score
Just sbf and do a clean install of liquid. Use tbh sbf zip and you never even need a computer

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just sbf and do a clean install of liquid. Use tbh sbf zip and you never even need a computer

Yeah I wasn't sure I know it uses the froyo kernel but the all in one being kinda new I wasn't sure. I had the tbh sbf flashable .zip and almost used it till I saw the awesome and useful all in one! Thanks bro! I was just wondering as I've heard I am on the froyo kernel now but seems maybe the sbf is only choice! Lol

Herndon

Reaction score
I mean it may be fine to do it. But with the tbh sbf zip its supper easy to go back to stock. I've done probably three times in past week while I've been working ha. I always sbf when in doubt. Better safe than sorry

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I mean it may be fine to do it. But with the tbh sbf zip its supper easy to go back to stock. I've done probably three times in past week while I've been working ha. I always sbf when in doubt. Better safe than sorry

Thanks a many! Your right I believe clean is best! And I really need to start fresh at this point with which ever one I make my mind up on! I've been on EVERYTHING and every theme! Lol I used to love Ultimate droid! But all stopped I think ..its been a while.liberty was the longest... liquid is all that's left and I heard its like CM7 themed..