Cm7 or justice?

jp1m16

Reaction score
I was very happy with the cm7 nightlies until the justice came out. Thoughts racing thru my head about better battery life, FM radio.(old timer here). Faster, video. You know. all basic things. Well I have to say. First flash. No good. Probably something I did wrong. Lol. After sbf and all that fun stuff. I have to say: quite a let down. I do know its version 1 and all, but you would think it would be snappy on speed. Nope.not even. One day on it and happy to say I am back on good ol cm7. I will deal with the battery issue as I know it will come around. So. Cm7 with mixer theme is it for me. Anyone else go thru this? Who is the developers of cm7? I would like to learn as much as I can about updates and all.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
J

jp1m16

Reaction score
Very cool
Thanks razor. Don't get me wrong I really dig what developers do and I am by no ripping on the liberty team. I just really like this cm7.

razorloves

Reaction score
Very cool
Thanks razor. Don't get me wrong I really dig what developers do and I am by no ripping on the liberty team. I just really like this cm7.

same here buddy

Mturner615

Reaction score
I agree 100%.

I was all excited for Justice and I flashed it this AM, and needless to say, I'm back on CM.

I had issues with the gmail push notification, everytime I rebooted, my navigation app would just disappear. The apps would freeze and become unresponsive... It was a whole disappointment for me bc the Liberty/Jrummy roms always worked great for me up until Liberty Gingerbread.

Oh well. I'm ok with CM :) I just wish that after flashing each nightly, ROM manager would have a changelog pop-up or something to let me know what was changed.

Dream

Reaction score
I agree 100%.

I was all excited for Justice and I flashed it this AM, and needless to say, I'm back on CM.

I had issues with the gmail push notification, everytime I rebooted, my navigation app would just disappear. The apps would freeze and become unresponsive... It was a whole disappointment for me bc the Liberty/Jrummy roms always worked great for me up until Liberty Gingerbread.

Oh well. I'm ok with CM :) I just wish that after flashing each nightly, ROM manager would have a changelog pop-up or something to let me know what was changed.

If you go into CM settings > system > the change log is in there.

ammiller

Reaction score
I too was on justice for a little while. It worked ok but the battery life was horrible. I tried CM but also had some issues with battery life and things just not being completely fluid. I then tried Liquid which is also based on the cm4dx build and it's really a great rom. I personally would recommend Liquid over SSX and Justice and I personally think it edges out CM7, although others may disagree.