Liquids Roms:-)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Just some changes to the rom. Certain parts are being redone or rebuilt. I don't have specifics as to what though.

Sent from my DROIDX on CM74DX

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No I do not know. Are the official d2 cm nightlies booting off gb kernel, I know the dx ones are not? If so then it would be more likely then not.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
No I do not know. Are the official d2 cm nightlies booting off gb kernel, I know the dx ones are not? If so then it would be more likely then not.

Hey bro! The cm7 nightlies are froyo still to the best of my knowledge..but since the update to gingkernel I don't know if they will be much in use...I bet a lot or most have (since the ota) are on the revnumbers unofficial..many fixes...and hard at work as always for us flash junkies...lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hey bro! The cm7 nightlies are froyo still to the best of my knowledge..but since the update to gingkernel I don't know if they will be much in use...I bet a lot or most have (since the ota) are on the revnumbers unofficial..many fixes...and hard at work as always for us flash junkies...lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Cool, thanks for the info! I was running the CM4DX-GBs and then for some reason I SBFed back down. Not sure why yet because now I kinda want to go back up.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just because I think my last post was confusing..lol The cm7 nightlies as its called without the gb in the label..I was assuming that you meant the original d2 cm7 nightlies...but as with the gbcm7 nightlies, are working on the ota...hope I'm not confusing..lol Long day..Btw..didn't you switch your name icon? If I noticed correctly yesterday it was different...anyway, if it means anything to you, the ghost is an awesome blast from the past, hope you keep it! Very happy when I see it, and also, I know who it is! Lol Might be changing mine though..just for a change in scenery..lol

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Its cool man. I knew what you meant lol

And yes it was different yesterday. I had the little batman android guy. Sometimes its hard for me to decide which to leave. Grew up with batman and ghost busters. I love them both :)

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its cool man. I knew what you meant lol

And yes it was different yesterday. I had the little batman android guy. Sometimes its hard for me to decide which to leave. Grew up with batman and ghost busters. I love them both :)

Same here! Lol...I guess were of the few "old guys" on here then...lol

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)

battlemac

Reaction score
So how is the update coming along? I am having slight issue with my hardware keyboard not working right(where when i press alt to press a number but instead a symbol comes up, and if I pretty the symbol that symbol shows up again :/).

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
According to what liquid posted in the DX 2.6 thread it is coming along very well. Says he hopes 3.0 will be dropping shortly but he still did not put an ETA on it yet.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How is the battery life? Should I expect CM7GB battery life or CM7 Froyo battery life?