Themes for justice rom

randizzard

Reaction score
Howdy, recently I have flashed the infamous justice rom and so far am loving it. Now I have been doing alot of reading and understand that this rom is "based" off of CM7. If I'm mistaken please correct me.... I was very curious to find out if themes are available for this rom yet and are the themes from liberty AOSP GB compatible or even the CM7 themes. I'm just not a very big fan of the green lol. Great work on the Rom tho. Tried cm7 but my phone is apparently allergic to it lol (go figure). Any thoughts or comments would be awesome. Thanks in advance. Oh and is there a swype keyboard being implemented into this? This keyboard is tiny.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
AOSP Liberty themes wont work. Themes for CM7 do work, which is good because there are around 200 to choose from.

Search the market for CM7 themes

SSX v2.0

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
AOSP Liberty themes wont work. Themes for CM7 do work, which is good because there are around 200 to choose from.

Search the market for CM7 themes

SSX v2.0

That's a beautiful thing, :) thanks now noob question...possible to get a link for them? I'm at work and can't spend to much time hunting for them. I would be most grateful pretty please

Last edited:
OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
Oops nvm