Anybody having problems with maps?

kasch18

Reaction score
Maps seems to load the map very slowly and won't load directions or find anything other than my location at all. Anybody else? This began yesterday. I'm on bbv.04.

iwishihadcake

Reaction score
Yes. Haha, I went to pick up parts for my company, told them I had my own GPS on my phone... so I get on the road and try to use it... -_- AND it's still not working. You're not alone. o_o

buddy

Reaction score
Navigation

I posted something about this same problem yesterday in apps, and I think others were having the problem also.

Just tried mine and it seems to be working today.

OP
K

kasch18

Reaction score
Anybody having maps problems who is not on bb.04? Or vice versa?

pyro6128

Reaction score
yea its not BB its the app or the service. I'm on ultimate droid and my nav has been crazy slow to find directions,and sometimes not at all. Just started recently

OP
K

kasch18

Reaction score
Fyi- everything seemed to start working again in maps about 5 minutes after I posted my last.... it seems mother google is listening

fandroid1

Reaction score
I posted something about this same problem yesterday in apps, and I think others were having the problem also.

Just tried mine and it seems to be working today.

Happen to me tooo.....

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Was out for a drive earlier with my brother. Told him to search for a town name in Google Maps. I didn't look, as I was driving at the time, but he said that Google Maps crashed on him both times he tried to search for the town. When we got home and I tested it a half hour later, everything worked fine. Must've just been some temporary problems. Good to know I wasn't crazy though. I always give him a hard time about being an Apple fan, so two force closes in a row made my stomach sink a little...