Anybody else worried about being an early adopter?

tc3

Reaction score
After Going through a 5 thunderbolt nightmare and in the end having to wait for a corrective update......I'm very leary of getting a Bionic early on.

anuraj1

Reaction score
I just wish they'd let me. I was hoping to have it preordered last night at midnight.

mikehal38

Reaction score
There are almost always issues with phones right out the gate. I would expect problems honestly. That isn't going to stop me though. I'm ordering mine as soon as I can.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tillmorn

Reaction score
Normally I would be a touch worried, but considering half the screen on my Droid Eris no longer likes to respond well (if at all) when pressed...I don't really have a choice. Day one buy for me.

dlo-htown

Reaction score
I really have no choice... my D1 died last week, so I NEED a new phone, so I'm getting the best available at this time...

But even if it has issues, it will still be way better than my buggy, schitzo, SLOW D1. It's all relative. :)

Renae

Reaction score
But even if it has issues, it will still be way better than my buggy, schitzo, SLOW D1. It's all relative. :)

+1 my d1 is lagging and annoying. I can't wait to throw it off a building.

I'm sure there will be a couple bugs, but I think they probably worked out a ton of them with the longer development time and the switch from etna to targa. Minor bugs will be better than my d1 extreme slowness......

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

psychicdroid

Reaction score
Add me to the dead D1 list. I usually don't buy day 1, but this time I don't have a choice. I need a phone now, can't wait another 2 months without one.

7 more days of no cell phone.

Oxymoron

Reaction score
The only real reason I don't want to preorder is not being able to SEE it before I buy it. The bugs will likely be minor, and even with a few it will far surpass the performance of my D1... which is virtually bug free.

I really just need to see the display in person. It looks like it will be great, but I have no qualms about passing it up if I don't like it. I have a lot of images that were shot with my DSLR on my D1, and they look great on this display. From what I can tell/have heard, the Bionic display is improved over the X2 and D3, so it looks like it will be the Bionic that gets my upgrade!

Just really want to see it first hand before purchasing though.

Getting excited, and looking forward to this release!

*customized tapatalk signature*

Import roller

Reaction score
Add me to the dead D1 list. I usually don't buy day 1, but this time I don't have a choice. I need a phone now, can't wait another 2 months without one.

7 more days of no cell phone.

i'm in with you. my D1 has been on life support for over a month. It's barely hanging in there

i can read

Reaction score
Go big or go home...I'm getting it and Im not going to worry one bit

BigZig

Reaction score
If you go into VZW on Sept 8 and phone is on display look at it, play with it if you like it you buy it. It's that simple. If you want to wait for Vigor or Prime than wait. I can't my OG is getting hard to connect to my charger and have to fiddle with it for 10 mins and make sure it is sitting in the right position before letting it charge, so this is a day one buy for me. If i could wait i would b/c the Vigor and the Prime are going to better devices when launched but who knows when that will be.

Oxymoron

Reaction score
I hear you, man. If I were in your position, I'd buy day one too. I don't think anyone preordering or buying day one have anything to worry about. It looks great!

*customized tapatalk signature*