Anybody Else Out There That Loves Their Bionic?

TheJester34

Reaction score
I love mine a lot. Favorite phone I've had. I wasn't having problems with mine even before I updated to .901. The only time I lose data is in the office, but they have all the networking crap run through the ceiling (Faraday cage basically) so I'm not surprised. Don't think I'd have a Nexus personally (SD slot kills it for me). Personally, very happy.

Artreas

Reaction score
Agreed! My wife and I upgraded from OG Droids in early January and have been living them ever since. I did immediately update them to .901 and mostly loco then down to 3G due to the in and out 4G availability. I too only have issues in my companies new concrete building sometimes. we may put a booster in since currently only offices with windows get solid reception. The basement is a deathtrap for signal. This is all true for any carrier/phone in that building.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Flyinb11

Reaction score
I agree, love it, but miss the camera from my Incredible.

Artreas

Reaction score
The bionic's screen is a also amazingly visible outdoors and wonderful everywhere else. I did have to exchange mine at first because my screen had a diagonal lined pattern resulting from the pentile display. Hers did not and best buy gave me no grief. I've actually notice three types of screens in these phones; crystal clear like ours, faint diagonal lined pattern obvious when tilting three phone, or screen door grid pattern. Ah the constantly changing manufacturing process.

Artreas

Reaction score
The camera is vastly superior to the OG Droid so no complaints here.

Artreas

Reaction score
Oh and the extended battery is amazing especially for the 50% off sale Verizon had for the past few months.

sr.torres22

Reaction score
Yea, starting to appreciate mine more. At first i was bummed because of the Rezound and Razr coming out after my 14 days. After months of reading and searching around for a device to replace my "abandoned" Bionic. I came to realize that i really like my phone. Sure its no top of the line Gnex or Maxx, but this phone does more and always will than my old jailbroken Iphone 4. Glad i jumped the ifan ship.