Anybody Else Out There That Loves Their Bionic?

dressagerider

Reaction score
I absolutely love my Bionic! Coming from 5 bad charges, the bionic is great.

I have had lots of smartphones, including iPhones, and the bionic is by far the best. I love the speed, call clarity, and screen. I have not encountered the data issues some have mentioned with the bionic but all 5 charges constanlty lost data and dropped calls.

The bionic is truly a great phone!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
My Bionic has been awesome. I live in a strong 4g area, but I never work in the same place twice traveling in and out of 4g. I had a lot of the 4g/3G hand off issues in the beginning dropping data completely. Figured out a few work arounds. But over the last couple of weeks there have been zero issues. Almost like it finally learned a hand off/switch routine . Rock solid data and fast as greased lightning

rghurtle

Reaction score
I love mine again since i did the. 893 update last night.

indymale26

Reaction score
love my bionic as well, besides slow camera, love zumocast kicka** as well,
bionic #2?? lmao maybe

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris.Inc2

Reaction score
I love my Bionic, I dropped my Iphone for Bionic, who could want a iPhone over a Droid..only if you haven't tried one, recommendation try a Droid.

DroidAxiom

Reaction score
Love my bionic. Had one bsod and im not sure what happened. Whenever I get acclimated to the speed of the phone, all I have to do is mess around with my OG DROID on wifi. Lol

I recently moved offices at work and I get 1-3 bars and 3g-4g switching where my old office was solid bars and continuous 4g. Oh well...the guy next to me is at&t and has 1 bar...but he has to put his phone by the window. Lol

In summary, the bionic is not perfect and there are worse out there. Still, I'm happy with what I have.

Actuallee

Reaction score
Absolutely love mine. I had a few issues but ever since the upgrade to. 893 it has been a clean, snappy monster able to handle whatever I throw at it. I have had one data drop but like most others, just waiting for the next fix. (Junkies, that's what we are) and I might add that the camera shutter speed is way better now. I did have some involuntary screen lock issues before upgrade but gone now. This phone, with the eventual ics of course will be my love for at least the next 18 and a half mos. :)

Badger1313

Reaction score
Ive had mine for a month, rooted but otherwise stock. Still have my og as a reference, rooted, using GPA19 & a 1.2GHz Chevy kernel, running on wifi. The bionic is great. It is fast and smooth.I love it.

samwifi

Reaction score
I recently dropped my Droid X cracking the screen and so needed a new phone. I read all kinds of negative reviews mainly about the screen of the Bionic.. the pentile thing.. But I looked at one in the store and to me it was beautiful, a great screen. I bot a used Bionic off ebay, in great condition and I could not be happier. I love the feel of the phone and the ability to easily read in broad daylight. and fast, fast, fast... AWESOME! I don't have the reboots and resets that the Droid x had whenever listening to music. I do slightly notice the "audio whine" when at the beginning or end of a song.. no big deal and an update will kill that issue. I'm a true fan now!

B

bens42608

I recently dropped my Droid X cracking the screen and so needed a new phone. I read all kinds of negative reviews mainly about the screen of the Bionic.. the pentile thing.. But I looked at one in the store and to me it was beautiful, a great screen. I bot a used Bionic off ebay, in great condition and I could not be happier. I love the feel of the phone and the ability to easily read in broad daylight. and fast, fast, fast... AWESOME! I don't have the reboots and resets that the Droid x had whenever listening to music. I do slightly notice the "audio whine" when at the beginning or end of a song.. no big deal and an update will kill that issue. I'm a true fan now!

+1

Niemo435

Reaction score
Yes totally love it! Haven't had any major issues. Great phone imo

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
I just feel I need to contribute to this again... 3 days with no data drops, I remember why I bought this phone now!!! dancedroid

deduct

Reaction score
Same here. Since updating to 5.7.893 mine has been amazing. Has been a full week since i updated and have only had one data drop from 4g. But it resolved itself, and i was driving thru an area on the fringe of 4g coverage at the time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC