Any one else having an issue hot spotting?

Beer

Reaction score
There appears to be an issue with the entitlement check and hot spotting is not working right now on some Turbos (mine is a 64GB). VZ and Moto are aware of this. I got my Turbo yesterday and when I tested the hot spot feature it borked saying that I should call VZ to have the feature added. This morning when I got to the office I called VZ support and spent about an hour on the phone with tier two support. All my ducks were in a row as far as we could see and the tech decided to call Moto. Her Moto contact said "this is a know issue and they are working on a fix". I may try to swap the phone out this afternoon to see if it helps or maybe try to twist Verizon's arm into giving me a loaner jetpack until the issue is resolved. I'll update the thread as I work through this hiccup.

-Beer

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Should be fixed by now. Give it another try.

HiddenTalent

Reaction score
It seems to be working! Thanks! Best app for this the native hotspot app? I o have Pdanet+ as well...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It seems to be working! Thanks! Best app for this the native hotspot app? I o have Pdanet+ as well...

Native hotspot is the best app, since it's the least invasive and built on the SYSTEM level of the phone. This means it will run fastest and perform with the least risk of failures (cough...cough...), or so it should.

OP
Beer

Beer

Reaction score
Whatever this issue was it is resolved for me.