Another ringtone issue

reznorfan0

Reaction score
Apologies for creating another thread, but the main one seems to grow about 15 posts an hour....

When I go to change my default ringtone, the android system is not presented as an option to do that. I have installed a couple of third party ringtone pickers, but none of those seem to allow me to select tones from the physical memory, only stuff I have on the sd card.

There are ringtones I have always had (including with gummy) that I seemingly cannot get to without the android system app (if app is an accurate term for it), and I have no idea why this would not be showing up, my D2 freind says his works fine. I have to wonder if this is related to the issue that I had when my apps would not auto-restore from the market when I first installed (I had to restore everything manually from my titanium backups). As it is right now I can only select mp3 ringtones off of my sd card.

If I have to redownload and re-install again I will, but I did do that twice already, followed all instructions (this is not my first walk in the park) and saw the same issue with the apps both times. Please help me.

Thanks