HELP!! Handcent SMS

forever.hk

Reaction score
i downloaded the handcent sms app from the market as well as the tone picker so i could customize my ringtones per contact. when i open the notification settings in handcent and then open select ringtone it use to give me two options 1-android system (the stock ringtones) 2-tone picker (my music and ringtones on my sd card). there was a little checkbox on the bottom of it that said "check to use as default". I accidently checked it and hit android system and i don't know how to get back my tone picker onto it, like how it was before. does anyone know how to change it back?

Reaction score
i downloaded the handcent sms app from the market as well as the tone picker so i could customize my ringtones per contact. when i open the notification settings in handcent and then open select ringtone it use to give me two options 1-android system (the stock ringtones) 2-tone picker (my music and ringtones on my sd card). there was a little checkbox on the bottom of it that said "check to use as default". I accidently checked it and hit android system and i don't know how to get back my tone picker onto it, like how it was before. does anyone know how to change it back?

Go to Settings/Applications/Manage Applications

The hit you menu button and select Filter/All

Select Android System click onto Clear Defaults

Then Select Handcent SMS and do the same.

--This will make that lil window pop up again, select which default you want to use again.

OP
F

forever.hk

Reaction score
when i select handcent and it opens up it doesnt let me open the menu.

Reaction score
when i select handcent and it opens up it doesnt let me open the menu.

Not sure where you are at. You should still be in Manage Applications. Just click onto Handcent, do not try to highlight handcent and press menu.

Just click Handcent SMS, and the next screen will open click clear defaults