Another Blurry Picture Surfices Could it be The Bionic or another Phone?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Another Blurry Picture surfaces Could it be the Bionic?

mystery.jpg

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I say its the bionic!...its been a little while since we got pics of it

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think it is. The front bezel looks different on this phone compared to the Bionic pics we've seen. Maybe this is that third revision if it is the Bionic but I think it's another phone completely.

Reaction score
Bout to post blurry photos of my shaft... itll be just as useful... its responsive to touch, big bright display... it even is ready to be docked in approved apparatus... lol why wont these butt pirates @ least use a point and shoot? :) thx for the update preach

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Snow02

Reaction score
Bout to post blurry photos of my shaft... itll be just as useful... its responsive to touch, big bright display... it even is ready to be docked in approved apparatus... lol why wont these butt pirates @ least use a point and shoot? :) thx for the update preach

Not classy. -1

whiddles

Reaction score
I think it is to soon for it to be a pic of the 3rd rev.

Reaction score

Not classy. -1

If youre reading these forums with expectations of class and etiquette... certainly dont. As the previous post will reaffirm, toilet humor should be observed and celebrated without the persecution of the prim and proper police.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
How do we even know this is a Motorola device?

Sent from my fascinate

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish that they never showed the bionic at the ces with the promise of it being state of the art. Its been a crazy hype since then. Alot of the phones that were demoed at the ces were suppose to be dual core 4g. The revo and charge couldn't figure out how to make that a reality. Moto looks like it is having trouble too.

Sent from my fascinate

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I really don't think it was all that hyped. Like I said before, maybe at CES it was hyped but it died down after the Atrix was released so I think we on these forums (in general) are the ones giving it hype. Moto has been having trouble with the Tegra 2 and LTE radio playing nice.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes I know the tegra and 4g don't play nice but I think they may be having trouble with the omap too. My guess is that verizon didn't build the 4g radios with android software in mind. Sadly I am starting to think it will take an upgrade in the android os to get dual core to play nice with 4g.

Sent from my fascinate

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I think they spent more time trying to optimize the Bionic for the Tegra 2 than the OMAP. From what I've seen and heard, it seems to be easier to work with the OMAP than the Tegra 2. But I agree, Android and Google will need to start looking a little closer at dual core optimization outside of NVIDIA.