Annoyed

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
My wife got an IPhone (Verizon) and it's lasting 3 days before charging... and I have to admit it's not that bad.

Meanwhile I have to charge my Droid constantly.

Does any Android model get IPhone like battery life?

Dawg72

Reaction score
My friend has a Facinate and claims to get great battery life like that.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
No Android phone I have ever seen does.

sent from my ZombieStomped X

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had no idea the IPhone had such superior battery life. I still don't want one but that's a tremendous point in it's favor.

I'm still looking at getting the Bionic - hopefully that battery life will be better.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Interesting... My boss' iphone doesn't get anything like that, he needs to plug it up every night

Sent from my Droid

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My d1 got 4 days just sitting there unused with wifi on. Its not activated though and just sat there untouched about 95% of the time. And its 2 years old...flashed no telling how many roms..themes...and kernels and overclocking the hell out of it

ridin the lightning

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well if you don't use the screen or 3g at all then you won't use any battery.. if it was activated it wouldn't last a day.

My d1 got 4 days just sitting there unused with wifi on. Its not activated though and just sat there untouched about 95% of the time. And its 2 years old...flashed no telling how many roms..themes...and kernels and overclocking the hell out of it

ridin the lightning

trublond

Reaction score
My wife's LG Ally get 2-3 days between charges, she talks about 30 minutes a day on the phone and texts about 20-30 times. She does not use the web a lot except for the occasional google search and playing music with subsonic. I believe the large screen size of my Thunderbolt, powerful CPU and stupid HTC/Verizon add ons hurts my battery life quite a bit.

Add to the fact that the iPhone doesn't have widgets helps it's battery quite a bit.

Beka27

Reaction score
I use my phone constantly during the day and charge every night. I took it off the charger at 8 this morning... Used it all day (and my son played games on it)... It's now 11pm and I'm at 40%. Everyone is going to have different experiences tho... This is my normal experience. I'm on Liberty GB .6 with the original DX battery.

I'm always by a charger, so I don't need 3 days of battery life. I'd rather have the customization options...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well if you don't use the screen or 3g at all then you won't use any battery.. if it was activated it wouldn't last a day.

ridin the lightning

Oh I know. I couldn't believe it lasted that long though.

Used to get about 18hrs on a normal day before. More like 12-14 on what I considered heavy use

ridin the lightning