Angel vs. Hexen

lisaleese

Reaction score
I've just rooted and am test-driving the popular ROMs for my D2G. I love CM7, but am waiting for the camera/Bluetooth/Wifi to 3G and compass bugs to be worked out.

Meantime I am switching between Angel and Hexen. Does anyone have a list of the main differences between the two?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Trilback

Reaction score
I love angelrom cuz of the battery simble but they need to fix reboot issue.

Kasey923

Reaction score
I'd like to get answers on this too. My wife has fission on her D2G and her battery life is around 4-5 hours. I'm hoping that heXen or angel can get her better performance.

Droid X Justice

Reaction score
I'd like to get answers on this too. My wife has fission on her D2G and her battery life is around 4-5 hours. I'm hoping that heXen or angel can get her better performance.

Droid X Justice

You could read my thread... But seriously, if she's only getting 5 hours of battery, it's because there's something setup incorrectly, she's doing nothing but 5 hours of straight usage (and something that uses a lot of processor and data, to boot), or it's a hardware issue. I easily pulled 20-36 hours out of Fission, and would regularly see 10+ hour days of listening to MP3s non stop while I worked.

n0madtanks

Reaction score
Angel was the first rom I ever loaded it was good but I had minor quirky issues like apps that use to work would force close and then of course the random reboot issue. I have been running on hexen for a week now and have yet to find an issue with it. The funny thing is I didn't even have to wipe it litterally just over wrote the angel rom, no reactivate or reinstalls required. Either way you go it is still better than stock and from what I havd read better than fission.