GB Hexen and more....

Reaction score
I say real because it's not the leaked build, source was android central and droid-life.com I'm mentioning too because 13th Angel said they were waiting for the official GB build to be released (in case of any fixes) and CM7 glitches to be fixed. And with GB being released it means one more step closer to Hexen development >_>

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Its been delayed a week according to droid-life. However, the email I saw just said they werent starting it today and didn't give a timeline so I have no clue where droid-life is getting their 1 week from.

If Fenuxx wasn't MIA we might have already started >.< CM is to the point that we can but I want to wait for him. He's busy with work last I talked to him....

fiveball02

Reaction score
Ive been wondering what happened to him

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Reaction score
Ah didn't know about the delays (yet again, sigh). I think I should give up on this phone.

nathan66669

Reaction score
Ah didn't know about the delays (yet again, sigh). I think I should give up on this phone.
My wife convinced Verizon to upgrade her D1 to a D2 about 6 months after we signed. At first she bragged about it, but when I got Simply stunning GB about 6 months ago, she's been pretty much set in her place. The D2G in my opinion was moto's worst droid...nothing but problems.

Hate to dredge up ancient posts, but was this rom ever started/finished? No updates in 4 months...

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hate to dredge up ancient posts, but was this rom ever started/finished? No updates in 4 months...

I wish.... Fenuxx has kind of gone MIA and since he started HeXen it would be kind of..... idk, rude i guess? To use his teams name without him. So its never even been started >.<