Amazon Will Have a 'Prime Day' Sale That Will Rival Black Friday

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
amazon-prime-day-sale-2015.jpg

On July 15th, Amazon is going a little crazy by offering up a special sale day that could be bigger than Black Friday. They are calling the sale, "Prime Day," and it is basically a way to get Prime members to part with large sums of money in exchange for a wide variety of merchandise.

Amazon specifically claims that "Prime Day" will include more deals than Black Friday. Here's a quote with the details,

Prime Day is a global shopping event, offering more deals than Black Friday, exclusively for Prime members. On Wednesday, July 15 new and existing members will be able to shop thousands of Lightning Deals, Deals of the Day, and will receive unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping. Members will find deals starting at midnight PST, with new deals starting throughout the day, as often as every ten minutes. Not a Prime member? Try Prime today and get immediate access to deals on July 15.

Prime members can find deals on products across categories including electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports and outdoor items and more. Members will enjoy deals on items perfect for summer adventures, their to-do list, family road trips, back to school supplies, and everyday essentials. Prime members can shop on any device, including smartphones and tablets and enjoy deals anytime, and anywhere.

Let us know if you are a Prime member and will be jumping in on this super sale?

Source: Amazon

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'll take a peek, but I'll be at a conference for work, so not sure I'll be able to fully scope it out and/or take advantage of the deals. Will definitely be interested to see how low the discounts are and on what products exactly.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up Stormy!
Long time Prime member here so I'll be checking out their sale items.
They'll also be releasing a lot of new Prime media content that week as well, so those of you that have a FireTV/FireStick, be on the lookout for that.

S5 tap'n

Last edited:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Nice! Thanks for the heads up David! I'll be checking this out for sure!

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
New deals offered throughout the day, as often as every 10 minutes? Who has the time to watch it all day?

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ill check out the deals. But it is can only rival black friday if we are on here cyber fighting over a $50 tv.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks for the heads up, have the date marked on my calendar. I will be on the road at a customer site, so hopefully there are some good deals left when I get back to my hotel in the evening.

If there are $50 TV's, you better save me one!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ill check out the deals. But it is can only rival black friday if we are on here cyber fighting over a $50 tv.
There will be no cyber fighting, you will all let me have the $50 TV because I am the winner