All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah dude..but I dont get it? Whats the deal?

What do yo mean? The leash may have been short but UD has only one officialt release since the unban. Look at all the attention... you want more coversge, make some new threads.

tjs

Reaction score
Ud 8.0

Can the 3g, wifi, blue tooth, and signal strength icons in the status bar be changed.
I changed the color of the time but can't figure out the rest.
Thanks

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can the 3g, wifi, blue tooth, and signal strength icons in the status bar be changed.
I changed the color of the time but can't figure out the rest.
Thanks

You need a theme...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
or a metamorph for just those things.. Like the Liquid Battery Icons.. Pretty slick the Liquid Battery is.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just the battery. there are ones for the others though.. you just gotta find em.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
or a metamorph for just those things.. Like the Liquid Battery Icons.. Pretty slick the Liquid Battery is.

Do we just have to download the metamorph app to be able to do things like that?

Yes, and if you plan on customizing what you theme you also need some knowledge of metamorph scripting.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
metamorph scripting? Guess I'll be learning that on the fly.

tdog7879

Reaction score
Is there a option to keep launcher in memory? Im having some random redraw issues all of the sudden with ADW

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
tdog I'd almost guarantee that there is. You could also try clearing your dalvik cache (search for it). I use LP but I put ADW on my wifes phone so I could have some experience with it. If no ones answered you by about 9pm (cause that's when I will see her and the kids are asleep) I will grab her phone and see.

In LP it's in "General Settings". Maybe ADW has something similar?

Last edited:

tdog7879

Reaction score
tdog I'd almost guarantee that there is. You could also try clearing your dalvik cache (search for it). I use LP but I put ADW on my wifes phone so I could have some experience with it. If no ones answered you by about 9pm (cause that's when I will see her and the kids are asleep) I will grab her phone and see.

In LP it's in "General Settings". Maybe ADW has something similar?
I just put UD8 on my phone yesterday no need to clear dalvik cache but thanks for the tip! I cant find a keep launcher in memory option ...I just came from CM6 where there was a option to keep the launcher in memory and i had no issues with ADW redraw .. Im hoping that this will be option in the Next release!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The option is inside ADW (or in my case, LP).. not Cyanogen or UD.. when you hit the menu button you should have "settings" which is UD stuff and "preferences" which is ADW stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.