alert and alarm tones.

bdrieck77

Reaction score
Are there any alert tone settings for this phone? IE: is there a missed call alert or a voicemail alert settings? in other words is there a setting where I can go in and set a reminder that I had a voicemail or missed call? a lot of phones are going away from that but it is nice if the phone was on on the counter and I didn't know that I missed a call. I also checked the alarm application and thought that the choices for the tone were horrible. is there any way I can add to the selection?

thanks

Lazerchicken

Reaction score
Alarm tones

I'm also wanting to add new tones to the alarm function. I agree, the stock tones are terribad. I can't find an app that would handle this, and all the tones I've downloaded with other apps I can't access through the alarm.

Lazerchicken

Reaction score
Gentle Alarm

Just bought the app Gentle Alarm. It was around $1.50 (€1). It allows using ringtones, music, playlist and a TON of cool features.

Last edited:

chiacchiakb

Reaction score
Alert Ring Tones

Is Gentle Alarm just for alarms, or can I use it for my notification ringtone? I only just noticed that the app I downloaded to get ring tones only seems to import them to the incoming calls menu, not the other ring tones menus.

Mayhew

Reaction score
Sounds like you need to set up some subfolders in the Media folder. Create the following and then drop and drag the sounds where you would like them to appear.

Audio
Notifications
Videos
Alarms
Ringtones

All these belong inside Media.