Again apps not showing up in the market

n0m0n

Reaction score
DroidX has that dreaded missing app's in the market again!!!!!!

And this time since its not rooted the Market_fix_bgill55 wont work...
Anyone find a solution yet???
I want to install some of my purchased app's but they are not showing up in the market o matter if I search by app name of developer.

I have been able to install a few via MyBackup and they work but the purchased version of More Icon Widget is a widget and I can get that to move over.

I have to say that out of my 150 app's so far only 11 are missing BUT those are the ones I know about.

Any idea's?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I want to install some of my purchased app's but they are not showing up in the market o matter if I search by app name of developer.

I have been able to install a few via MyBackup and they work but the purchased version of More Icon Widget is a widget and I can get that to move over.

I have to say that out of my 150 app's so far only 11 are missing BUT those are the ones I know about.

Any idea's?

I don't really know if this would have anything to do with it but the release date is 7/15. My calendar informs me today is 7/05. May have something to do with it. :confused:

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score

Any idea's?

I don't really know if this would have anything to do with it but the release date is 7/15. My calendar informs me today is 7/05. May have something to do with it. :confused:

This is what I have found on 7/3/10.
Just looking to try to get all my app's.
Out of 150 only 11 aren't showing up.

Mojo

Reaction score
this is going to be hard for anyone to troubleshoot. As nobody has them yet except you and some tech blogs.. and a few others in the gaurded VZW circle. I would have to say, since you have managed to get your hands on one. It would be a question for Verizon Tech support at this time.

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
this is going to be hard for anyone to troubleshoot. As nobody has them yet except you and some tech blogs.. and a few others in the gaurded VZW circle. I would have to say, since you have managed to get your hands on one. It would be a question for Verizon Tech support at this time.

Already spoke to them and they transfered me to Moto.
Moto then gave me their Google technical support #.
It was on Saturday so I guess i'll call them tomorrow.

Mojo

Reaction score
good deal... be sure to let us know what kind of resolution they give you.

hendrix

Reaction score
Google can turn apps on and off in the market on a phone by phone basis. I would assume that since the phone has not officially released, that is your reason.

mkthnx001

Reaction score
Have you tried a factory reset? I heard this solved some sort of error that disallowed someone from downloading apps on their X.

clubtech

Reaction score
Yea i see the same problem here.
Protected apps are not showing up.
Let's hope This is fixed by launch.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
again since this device isnt officially supported yet there are some things that aren't working right now. I expect it to be fully functional on the 15th.

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
again since this device isnt officially supported yet there are some things that aren't working right now. I expect it to be fully functional on the 15th.

Ok I pretty much don't think that is the case or will be working on the 15th.
I have about 150 app's... 1138 are installed when I entered my gmail info onto my device via sync.
About 15 app's did not, some are paid, some are freebies.

I can see More Icon Widgets free version but not the paid version that I purchased.
Sling Media can't be found either via search or any other way.
Additionally MyMemo wont show via a search within the market as well so I don't think this is a 15th fix...

NOW I have been able to install the named above app's via MyBackup Pro and they are operational, BUT they are still not show in the market.

If you were right in your assumption then most of my 150 app's would not be visual either.
Verizon told me the other day that I should program my device and start using it so we did...
I kinda think its working now as it will on the 15th...

Maybe you can share with me why most app's are visual / installed via my gmail account and some not.

This is the same issue that we had a few weeks back, with some app's just not being in the market that should be.

Last edited:

clubtech

Reaction score

Ok I pretty much don't think that is the case or will be working on the 15th.
I have about 150 app's... 1138 are installed when I entered my gmail info onto my device via sync.
About 15 app's did not, some are paid, some are freebies.

I can see More Icon Widgets free version but not the paid version that I purchased.
Sling Media can't be found either via search or any other way.
Additionally MyMemo wont show via a search within the market as well so I don't think this is a 15th fix...

NOW I have been able to install the named above app's via MyBackup Pro and they are operational, BUT they are still not show in the market.

If you were right in your assumption then most of my 150 app's would not be visual either.
Verizon told me the other day that I should program my device and start using it so we did...
I kinda think its working now as it will on the 15th...

Maybe you can share with me why most app's are visual / installed via my gmail account and some not.

This is the same issue that we had a few weeks back, with some app's just not being in the market that should be.

What is your firmware version (go to settings > About phone > system version)