Root Explorer Issue

Big Fate

Reaction score
Rooted user.

Just purchased the Root Explorer app from the market and went to download and it stated 'authorizing'... then it disapeared. I was like huh??
Went back to the market and it showed in my download section as purchased not installed. So I tried again same. Rebooted, battery pull and I was prompted with a orange icon in my notification section saying Trouble downloading... tried again and nothing? It acts as if its going to download then stops. Even tried doing a refund and it wont let me... Any Ideas guys??

I emailed the dev but who knows how long that can take... Thanks

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have this happen sometimes when buying apps that aren't sold in usd but rather £ or € and I think root explorer is that way. It could be a problem with your credit card.

tappin and a talkin

OP
Big Fate

Big Fate

Reaction score
I have this happen sometimes when buying apps that aren't sold in usd but rather £ or € and I think root explorer is that way. It could be a problem with your credit card.

tappin and a talkin

I mean as far as my credit card I just used it 10 mins prior to purchasing Root explorer for "Set cpu"... I just checked my bank statement and its charged...