Reaction score
OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score

clubtech

Reaction score
Well not exactly:
I got my X 2 weeks ago and last week (saturday I believe) received the update to .604.

But what version where you at when you got the OTA .514 or .516?

I was on .514 before the update

You were on .516 not .516.
We were talking about this on the other forum i think and i told you to check for updates if you remember, You were then on .516 and got upgraded to .604.
There is no known OTA from .514 to .604.
googling the issue i did read that there was an OTA from .514 to .516 for one of the bloggers but the update failed and i assume it has been pulled since then.
I don't mind the OTA, i just want my market to show apps that i have purchased.

techguru

Reaction score
Market started showing my purchased private apps early this afternoon after I did a reboot. Others in my focus group started seeing their apps even without a reboot.

Alan

bryandd

Reaction score
But what version where you at when you got the OTA .514 or .516?

I was on .514 before the update

You were on .516 not .516.
We were talking about this on the other forum i think and i told you to check for updates if you remember, You were then on .516 and got upgraded to .604.
There is no known OTA from .514 to .604.
googling the issue i did read that there was an OTA from .514 to .516 for one of the bloggers but the update failed and i assume it has been pulled since then.
I don't mind the OTA, i just want my market to show apps that i have purchased.

Well this is not good. Just spent the better part of this morning on the phone with Motorola tech support... again. After 3 transfers and raised to the highest level of tech support I was told the only way to get up to the current system version (1.13.604) was to either send in the phone to Motorola service center in Texas to have it flashed or take it to my Verizon store and have them swap it out (no good cause they are sold out).