After seeing ultimate droid 9.8 and 7.8

smokncars

Reaction score
What has happened to these ROMS they looked way more modern and different then the roms i am seeing now.......I'd compare the ROMS now to just havin an Iphone. I attached some screenshots of what ive seen. Mostly like the simply stunning 4.6 by chevy

HOW CAN WE GET THIS

ultimate droid versions 7.8, 8.3, 9 , and 10

in noway am i trying to offend anyone just trying to be different and get the best working rom for my droid. I love what the developers have done and will do in the future.

m6droid

Reaction score
I'm not rooted (tried once before, but couldn't flash the first file for some reason and now Easy Root is pulled), but if I was I'd love to be running something that looks like those.

Screen Shot 1 is absolutely HOT! Having icons and the notification bar looking like that, having OC'd Droid, and a live wallpaper would blow any iPhony up worse than the Death Star vs. Alderaan!

jwd45244

Reaction score
UD is based on Cyanogenmod. The UD developers have failed to attribute where they got their sources. This is a violation of the Android open source licenses.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
What has happened to these ROMS they looked way more modern and different then the roms i am seeing now.......I'd compare the ROMS now to just havin an Iphone. I attached some screenshots of what ive seen. Mostly like the simply stunning 4.6 by chevy

HOW CAN WE GET THIS

in noway am i trying to offend anyone just trying to be different and get the best working rom for my droid. I love what the developers have done and will do in the future.

i'm kinda lost at what you're asking...do you not know how to load themes? or you don't know where to find them?

if not, go to the sub-forum for the rom you're running and DL the theme you want....

the first theme looks like a old blackglass, the second might be next theme with round icons? but i dont see anything groundbreaking there..

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
UD is based on Cyanogenmod. The UD developers have failed to attribute where they got their sources. This is a violation of the Android open source licenses.

I see nothing has changed.....

pyro6128

Reaction score

Stop crying. No one asked about that. Can't people mention UD without a bunch of people trying to bring drama back. Just let it die. I agree that it was wrong what happened in the past, but jeez, just let it go.

hookerdj

Reaction score
i think before you go shooting your mouth off you should know all the facts first

hookerdj

Reaction score
blackdroidmod you can go there and the rom is there trust me ultimatedroid 6.0 is way more advanced than it was in 7.8.

HOW CAN WE GET THIS

pyro6128

Reaction score
I actually just came from 7.8 yesterday. 7.8 was so stable and great I never had any reason to update. But i started having a market issue last night, so I figured that was the perfect time to upgrade to froyo, and ud 6 did not disappoint.

hookerdj

Reaction score
so many more options than 7.8 wow!!!!
I actually just came from 7.8 yesterday. 7.8 was so stable and great I never had any reason to update. But i started having a market issue last night, so I figured that was the perfect time to upgrade to froyo, and ud 6 did not disappoint.

pyro6128

Reaction score
so many more options than 7.8 wow!!!!

I know, its like getting a new phone haha