After flashing 2.7unleashed the droid logo sign keeps popping up over and over.

rlee1110

Reaction score
Does this mean my phone is bricked? I did the whole backup process. Is there a way to go back to the clockworkMod recovery?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can try holding "X" on startup, then press the magnifying glass key, and try "Wipe Data/Cache."

OP
R

rlee1110

Reaction score
I did do that and I did a factory reset and wiped cache partition. I rebooted it and it goes to the red droid animation and then it immediately goes back to the droid logo sign. I'm also trying to get into cm recovery but it's very tough. I might have to get a new phone loll. Should've researched more before I flashed -_-

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I did do that and I did a factory reset and wiped cache partition. I rebooted it and it goes to the red droid animation and then it immediately goes back to the droid logo sign. I'm also trying to get into cm recovery but it's very tough. I might have to get a new phone loll. Should've researched more before I flashed -_-

In that case, you can try SBF'ing to 2.3.20.

TBH & MyDroidWorld Present: Droid 2 (2.3.20) Triple Threat

OP
R

rlee1110

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I'll try doing that and I'll post if it was a success.

OP
R

rlee1110

Reaction score
I tried flashing the SBF but for some reason the RSD lite is telling me it failed to flash. I can't access my main screen right now. I can go on the bootloader screen by pressing the camera, volume, and power button. All the directions I'm getting are when the person can access their screen. How do you flash the SBF from the bootloader mode?