ADW + QuickDesk

dreamtheater993

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before. Is there a way to make a double tap of the home button launch QuickDesk, but make a single tap of the home button take me to my ADW Launcher home? I can't find a way to get both, it seems like one or the other. I didn't seem to have a problem when I had LauncherPro and QuickDesk.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
if you running rooted and running cm6 you can make the home button go to adw then when you hold it launch quick desk. go to cyanogenmod settings>input settings then you will see the stuff your looking for. if your not rooted then im not sure what you can do.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Do you have adw set as default home in quickdesk?

chandlerfx

Reaction score
I had the same issue: Clear your launcher defaults (so if you have it set to the basic one installed with Android, or to ADW, you can find the option for either under Settings->Applications), then press the Home button. An option should come up to pick your launcher, choose QuickDesk as the main. Then double-tap the home icon to bring up QuickDesk, then go into Options (Menu button), then Preferences. Go to "Default Home" and pick ADW.

Last edited: