[ROM] A Clean Rom for DNA

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How is the speedscript installed? is that ran in terminal?

drjorge

Reaction score
do you mind if i post this on XDA? I'll give you full credit and all. Seeing as most of the DNA community is on XDA, i think this rom should go on their too.

Also you should post it yourself if you don't want other people posting it for you

thanks for nice rom :)

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
do you mind if i post this on XDA? I'll give you full credit and all. Seeing as most of the DNA community is on XDA, i think this rom should go on their too.

Also you should post it yourself if you don't want other people posting it for you

thanks for nice rom :)
dont post it there yet. ill do it in a bit i been busy hackin away and want to control my thread

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
Great job with your clean Rom. I was wondering if you can create a tool like this purple battery bar indicator like on the top of this picture. The bar is showing 57% batt at this time, the bar can be changed to different thickness and can be changed to any color. Its a great tool.
View attachment 59302

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Great job with your clean Rom. I was wondering if you can create a tool like this purple battery bar indicator like on the top of this picture. The bar is showing 57% batt at this time, the bar can be changed to different thickness and can be changed to any color. Its a great tool.
View attachment 59302
i guess i can give that a try but i need some files to work with. where did u get that tool from?

bwhite757

Reaction score
I've tried to flash this twice, but just bootloops on initial boot. Trying 1.2.9, clean install, wiped data/cache, formatted system.