.901 Compatible KIN3XT v1.0 and P3's one click upgrade

If youre unable to boot go ahead and redo the one click pathsaver again with runmebbb.bat. that will restore your phone stock system and apply forever root while running 886. Then just install both updates and youll be 901 rooted.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

If youre unable to boot go ahead and redo the one click pathsaver again with runmebbb.bat. that will restore your phone stock system and apply forever root while running 886. Then just install both updates and youll be 901 rooted.

i have tried this, but it says "error. device not found"

jans you need to 1 click restore!!!!!! dhacker made a file and it will run just fine!!!!! extract it and run it like you would this orginal file

If one script cant find his phone i highly doubt another will find it. You can go ahead and restore your system with the oneclick pathsaver in fastboot even though it says device not found. If you cant boot its not going to find it. Just run it and it should send and write. Then you can boot atleast. Then make sure your drivers are updated.

i have tried this, but it says "error. device not found"

Out of curiosity, what version of Motorola drivers do you have installed?

I installed "Motorola End User Driver Installation 5.4.0" for 64 bit systems and the computer sees my phone just fine.

no, this has been something ive been trying to fix for several hours now, starting to wonder if its truly bricked,,, i doubt it though because i can still get into recovery

ok...so I was able to run P3's again and get the phone back to working condition. So that works....but, of course, the computer needs to see your phone.

EDIT:

I should clarify, I ran the program, it failed to push the update files because it is in fastboot mode, but still was able to finish with the rest of the process.

I wiped everything just to get Install abort. Can I use original Kin3tx 1.0?

If you are on 901, no... the original Kin3xt it is not compatible.

If you haven't been able to update to 901, then you should be able to install Kin3xt 1.0.

If you are on 901, no... the original Kin3xt it is not compatible.

If you haven't been able to update to 901, then you should be able to install Kin3xt 1.0.

I got 901, rooted and in SafeStrap. I went ahead and formated everything and flashed original 1.0 and booted fine.
Service doesn't work, but at least i can mount the SD card to get new 901 kin3xt. Hopefully it's uploaded soon.

I got 901, rooted and in SafeStrap. I went ahead and formated everything and flashed original 1.0 and booted fine.
Service doesn't work, but at least i can mount the SD card to get new 901 kin3xt. Hopefully it's uploaded soon.

Good to know! Thank you!

You can't flash kin3xt via stock recovery. Reboot phone into stock blur and run safe strap.

This will leave you with the .901 radio and kernel but flashing the rom will have you on .894 system. You will still have .901 radio and kernel. As far as the update path is concerned you can restore a backup of your stock system or you can run one click again if you want to continue grabbing leaks via cheesecake.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I was doing it with Clockwork recovery, not stock, and i just tried it with safestrap recovery. same problem, it keeps saying "installation aborted".

Back