.901 Compatible KIN3XT v1.0 and P3's one click upgrade

I have bootstrap on not safestrap. should I delete that first? then try the push? I can't get the stupid files to transfer over would bootstrap block it. It seems to get further in the process per say using your method to run the script whil the phone is on... hhhmmmm frustrating seeing the wife just wants my attention and my phone needs it hahahha

Just tried installing in safestrap but keeps aborting. ??? Going to try and redownload but link is down.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

okay it is working now.. or at the least pushing the updates!!! This is AFTER I uninstalled bootstrap

oh wow...had to completely uninstall...that's kinda lame...but hey, as long as you are able to get this thing working, that isn't so bad.

hmmm..I can't seem to get Safestrap to install either...and Superuser keeps force closing when I try to update, and the "SU update fixer" on the market isn't fixing it.

EDIT: WTF? No root access?

Anyone figure how to resolve the ADB device not found?
I searched around and reinstalled SDK, drivers, etc and no luck. Stuck in Boot Failure.

where do I get safestrap??? I only have bootstrap from the market.

UM what the hell is up now? All I have is a little droid with a big triangle and exclamation point in it? What happened now everything looked fine. I did a battery pull and it shows I am on 5.5.886XT875

where do I get safestrap??? I only have bootstrap from the market.

UM what the hell is up now? All I have is a little droid with a big triangle and exclamation point in it? What happened now everything looked fine. I did a battery pull and it shows I am on 5.5.886XT875

You can get SafeStrap here:

http://goo.gl/HkPzX

As for the screen you are seeing with the little droid...press both volume button at once, that should
make the menu appear so that you can continue with updating via the 2 zip files.

EDIT: To learn more about safestrap go here:
http://rootzwiki.com/files/file/49-bionic-safestrap-bootstrap-recovery-12142011/

I let it cnontinue and got the phone to stock.

The reason for ADB error - is that step 5. runmebbb should be executed when is phone is powered up (not in fast boot). That resolved the issue.

DriodModderX has a nice video on this.

Anyone figure how to resolve the ADB device not found?
I searched around and reinstalled SDK, drivers, etc and no luck. Stuck in Boot Failure.

sorry following incomplete instructions. now that I pushed the whole process over I am now installing the first update and will then do the second and see what happens! looks like I will succeed

I let it cnontinue and got the phone to stock.

The reason for ADB error - is that step 5. runmebbb should be executed when is phone is powered up (not in fast boot). That resolved the issue.

DriodModderX has a nice video on this.

ooh...that's good to know! Thank you for sharing!

ok...I'm a dumbass. I seemed to have somehow skipped the part of the process that gives me permanent root access.

I did the whole process over again, this time I didn't skip the rooting part, and BAM...I have root access!!

Back