.901 Compatible KIN3XT v1.0 and P3's one click upgrade

I keep getting a device not found error, i have enabled debugging and chose the charge only for usb, any ideas?

Edit- i also have the latest drivers

I keep getting a device not found error, i have enabled debugging and chose the charge only for usb, any ideas?

Edit- i also have the latest drivers

Do a Google search for pdanet and install it on your computer. Follow the instructions during the install and it will install the adb drivers on your computer. You don't need to use pdanet for its intended use its just the easiest way to install adb drivers.
http://junefabrics.com/android/
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

i did what you said, no changes, im now on the following thread, didnt want to be on two places at once, please note my activity there

Once I try to download the rom all I get is waiting for data connection. I've tried wifi which is dsl and have strong connection and also on cellular data. Still nothing.

tried on my laptop and seems to be downloading. could have been my mobile browser.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Can't get my phone to shutdown into "fast boot". Holding volume down and hitting power button just allows me to choose from all of Theory's sweet options. recovery and shutdown etc. AM I retarded??? tried it simultaneously etc.

says device not found error etc. and that fastboot is trying to load preinstalled partitions. and it is just sitting there. Can I quit out? or do I just let it run its course. been 2-3 minutes already

Are you using Safestrap on your phone?

I use Safestrap...so I had to disable the safestrap "system safe" option > boot the phone as normal > plug into computer > set phone to charge only > run P3's program only to the point that is pushed the update .zip's to my phone (at which point the program stops anyway) > then boot in Fastboot mode using the Power and Volume Down button > then pressed Enter so that P3's program could finish > then booted into standard recovery mode > applied the 2 updates in the same recovery session > then reboot.

I am now running the .901 update. :icon_ rocker:

screenshot:

ScreenShot (2).png

still failing to push the files!!! I will try turning the phone off again and doing it that way! I am just rooted. no ROM on now seeing I had to 1 click restore.

Are you using Safestrap on your phone?

I use Safestrap...so I had to disable the safestrap "system safe" option > boot the phone as normal > plug into computer > set phone to charge only > run P3's program only to the point that is pushed the update .zip's to my phone (at which point the program stops anyway) > then boot in Fastboot mode using the Power and Volume Down button > then pressed Enter so that P3's program could finish > then booted into standard recovery mode > applied the 2 updates in the same recovery session > then reboot.

I am now running the .901 update. :icon_ rocker:

So know what do you have stock 901 foreveroot as your primary rom and KIN3TX as your safestrap rom?

Back