[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

frodroid

Reaction score
market isnt working for me either..

Sounds more like a Google problem than a ROM problem at this point.

I concur, which is good news cause i love this ROM. I do remember hearing about the market being down for an hour or so the other day.
Also, I read that google had to remotely remove some apps. Maybe this has something to do with it? Let the conspiracy theories begin.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
its interesting. many people on the various custom rom forums are talking about market trouble that started happening this afternoon. I reverted to my nandroid backup I made when I initially rooted a couple weeks ago and it seems market is working just fine on 2.1. Seems to be a 2.2 issue.

frodroid

Reaction score
update from my side of the market not downloading issue: I am able to successfully download apps that were hanging on download earlier.
Anyone else confirm that their market is working on 2.2?

Last edited:
OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Has anyone tried flashing the new superuser zip from rom manager to gain root access back for those permission denied errors?

Edit: and I'm pretty sure the market problems aren't rom related.

EbE404

Reaction score
update from my side of the market not downloading issue: I am able to successfully download apps that were hanging on download earlier.
Anyone else confirm that their market is working?

I just tried to pull down an updated app I hadn't gotten around to installing yet from this morning, and it downloaded and installed with no problem.

I'm still running Kangerade 1.0, was planning to update this evening, although with the source released now, I might just hold off until Jrummy can play around a bit with the new toys.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone having su permission errors want to try and flash this update.zip and let me know if you gain back permissions... please

download here, rename do update.zip, boot into recovery, apply update.zip

Also, the color changing options on op are fixed to have 10% battery increments.

Edit: also if anyone hasn't downloaded the goodies folder please try and let me know if you have su problems or anything..

JP 5.56

Reaction score
The market seems to be back to normal. I am installing a backup at the moment so I don't know for sure but with my last flash it did let me download rom manager.

ReGReT

Reaction score
Market

Was having market issue, I cleared my caches and it started working again

frodroid

Reaction score
Back to Kangerade V1.1 Rom, its the best. I have tried all other 2.2 Froyo and this by far is the best looking, quickest, most stable ROM for "my" liking. Keep up the great work JRummy.

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For people having problems with the goodies folder, I just downloaded the zip, extracted it out and put the goodies folder on my SD without going through the update zip process.. I had some problems at first but I think that was a kangerade scripts problem, not a goodies folder problem..... hope that helps someone...

I have changed the fonts and boots after doing this....

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The overhaul music script doesnt seem to work ><

Edit: need to change something

be my test dummy and flash this and let me know if it works. I re-wrote the script but haven't even tested myself but it should atleast give you a music app back.

Last edited:

iamloco724

Reaction score
for some reason with this one and the last version alot of times when i reboot i have no signal and not connected to mobile network no problem with any other roms

ReGReT

Reaction score
The overhaul music script doesnt seem to work ><

be my test dummy and flash this and let me know if it works. I re-wrote the script but haven't even tested myself but it should atleast give you a music app back.

You probably saw but just in case, the music issue ended up being incorrect permissions on the 2 music programs when they were swapped in by the script.