[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
my phone under build number says Kangerade V1.0... I did a full wipe data/cache and came from SS 4.1 any ideas? should I redownload?

Downloaded through ROM manager
Nex Theme

Everything else is there that I downloaded in the customizer and I do have the scripts app so I believe I'm running v1.1

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
with apps2sd off, will we still be able to manually move apps to the SD card? I don't won't all my apps on the SD, the ones with widgets won't work from there.... Also, did this come with the new Maps or the fix so we can download it?

Edit: Sorry, just read the change log and it answered both questions...

Last edited:

past_due

Reaction score
Downloaded v1 last night but didn't have a chance to install, whew..that was close :icon_ banana:

Downloading....dancedroid

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
my phone under build number says Kangerade V1.0... I did a full wipe data/cache and came from SS 4.1 any ideas? should I redownload?

Nex Theme

Everything else is there that I downloaded in the customizer and I do have the scripts app so I believe I'm running v1.1

no, don't reinstall. While all of this was uploading for 1 hour I realized I forgot to change the build.prop.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Nex Theme

no, don't reinstall. While all of this was uploading for 1 hour I realized I forgot to change the build.prop.

OK cool! Thanks for the quick reply!!

boddah

Reaction score
anybody else getting force closes after changing the live wallpapers? the kangerade script tool is nice, btw :)
Thanks for the hard work

edit: maps is working fine here

Last edited:
OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does it require a wipe if updating from 1.0 to 1.1? Thanks again for this work, ReG http://www.gimpsta.com/themer/main.php PS....Found this...way cool ass site fro creating custom keyboards. Keys match my skin...Woot!

no.. the only thing that might be an issue is the maps update.. not quite sure if it will even be an issue though. Anyone here have an issue w/ maps after installing w/out a wipe?

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Does it require a wipe if updating from 1.0 to 1.1? Thanks again for this work, ReG http://www.gimpsta.com/themer/main.php PS....Found this...way cool ass site fro creating custom keyboards. Keys match my skin...Woot!

no.. the only thing that might be an issue is the maps update.. not quite sure if it will even be an issue though. Anyone here have an issue w/ maps after installing w/out a wipe?
In the market it shows that it needs an update, but when you go in the map and look at it, its the updated version.

lockcity

Reaction score
From changelog:
-Removed ADWLauncher as the default launcher and added back froyo Launcher2

Jrummy...why'd you remove ADWLauncher?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

In the market it shows that it needs an update, but when you go in the map and look at it, its the updated version.

ok then, I think this will fix it for those who aren't going to wipe:

in terminal:

su
mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 dev/block/mtdblock4 system
busybox rm system/app/Maps.apk
cd system/bin
sh pm uninstall com.google.android.apps.maps
mount -o ro,remount -t yaffs2 dev/block/mtdblock4 system
sync

now install v1.1

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
From changelog:
-Removed ADWLauncher as the default launcher and added back froyo Launcher2

Jrummy...why'd you remove ADWLauncher?

idk man.. just would suck if adw updated or something.

I did compile the latest version. You can download it from the first thread and install it like a normal app.

scrizzo

Reaction score
first the map fix and then this. You're spoiling us today. Thanks!