[ROM] [6/18/12] CM9 ICS For the Droid Pro

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You only need to flash the old clockwork if you want to restore a backup that was from before the boot menu

You shouldn't need it unless you are restoring from a backup from before today's date

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
You only need to flash the old clockwork if you want to restore a backup that was from before the boot menu

You shouldn't need it unless you are restoring from a backup from before today's date

Got ya, so if I want to restore an old backup, this is the process:

Boot up, press volume with the LED comes on
Flash OldClockwork.zip
Reboot recovery
Flash .img backup
Profit

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Got ya, so if I want to restore an old backup, this is the process:

Boot up, press volume with the LED comes on
Flash OldClockwork.zip
Reboot recovery
Flash .img backup
Profit

Actually I cut out a step for ya. Flash old clockwork, reboot, and it already will be in the old clockwork. No need to reboot recovery :)

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
All installed and booted up. Wiped data since I haven't done a clean install in a while. Boot menu option is pretty cool. Got single digit battery readouts for the first time, also. Battery percentage is showing in the status bar on this build, also.

Thanks for your hard work!

Last edited:

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
How do you unmount the SD card to remove it without turning the phone off? Can't find that option.

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
good catch! i'm missing something from my device source and the default is that the sdcard is not accessible without taking the battery out, so i just added it so it will be enabled it for future builds

keep these bug reports up guys!

Freak4Dell

Reaction score
Whoops. I had noticed that before, but I kinda just figured it was missing from CM9 itself, much like lockscreen modifications, WiFi tether, etc.

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
That's honestly the only problem I've found. Everything else seems perfect so far for this CDMA user!

die

Reaction score
GSM calls are not working, android.phone.apk falls during the call, and gsm signal disappears. Does not work Russian keyboard layout on hard keyboard! Smart keyboard does not turn on also write in Russian.

Freak4Dell

Reaction score
After phone.apk force closes, if you wait a while, the signal bars should come back. Then, you should be able to make a call. If they don't come back, try going back to the settings and changing it to GSM/WCDMA preferred again. Also, make sure you followed the instructions in the OP to switch it into GSM mode in the first place.

die

Reaction score
Yes, the signal is returned, but when I want to make a call is the same. GSM data work? SMS?

die

Reaction score
GSM voice not work for my(((

Last edited: