[ROM] [6/18/12] CM9 ICS For the Droid Pro

Compressor

Reaction score
FYI, while I got it to build properly with just D2G sources, and loaded it and it's working on my DP, if you mess up you will have to SBF as it doesn't have the boot menu from JC. I am still struggling figuring out how to use his device/vendor info. JC's builds flash a blue LED on boot, then you can press up/down vol and it goes to a recovery menu. D2G does not have this, instead you have to be fully booted then press reboot and select recovery.

If you try and can figure out how to build JC's stuff in please let me know. I got it to start compiling but it would bail out.

you can try to put in your rom dettofatto bootloader (this bootloader have a led blue like jackpot bootloader, and have a overclock mode)
for install this you can install this zip file with droid 2 bootstraper...you can try :D
http://db.tt/KquOcVxE

mortimermax

Reaction score
thanks! i knew i saw a flashable zip like that somewhere before but couldn't find it.

mortimermax

Reaction score
you can try to put in your rom dettofatto bootloader (this bootloader have a led blue like jackpot bootloader, and have a overclock mode)

for install this you can install this zip file with droid 2 bootstraper...you can try :D
http://db.tt/KquOcVxE

after installed, do you know the proper setting to make it boot normally if you don't press volume keys? by default it loads that screen every time. Normal boot is apparently not correct as I am stuck with Motorola logo

Actually none of the options work with this bootloader for me with CM9, tried Normal, 2nd-init, and 2nd-boot.
Oh well.

Last edited:

Compressor

Reaction score

Compressor

Reaction score
According to that thread, that application will not work with devices that are running roms with builtin or existing recovery. So doesn't work with CM7 or CM9.

it's not possible remove the bootloader build in cm7 and replace with this?

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Might be the differences in the updater script. /system/bin/logwrapper should he symlinked to bootmenu. If you are using the d2g source, it is probably symlinked to hijack instead of bootmenu

mortimermax

Reaction score
My ultimate goal is just to build however you are JackpotClavin but with pdroid patches in it. I'm running a stright d2g build right now with pdroid, but I'd much prefer how you have your rom set up. I just don't know what process to use to merge your source and d2g into one properly.

Reaction score
Might be a silly question but I just started using Windows again after a long stint of nothing but Linux and can't get the PC to recognize USB mode on my Droid Pro. Linux always just saw it, Win 7 and even the Win 8 preview refuse to see it. I'm sure there is an easy fix but having difficulty finding it.

aiamuzz

Reaction score
Wondering how is desterly's HWA ROM coming thru ... is t happening ?

JC, any chances u can incorporate the HWA into your current ROM ...

--- Sent from my DROID Pro ---

regedit

Reaction score
Guys its been ages. What's the new on the release?

Sent from my DROID Pro