4.2.2 Android

mncmadman

Reaction score
Is anyone having a huge battery drain on 4.2.2 by hashcode ? i mean with screen on it drains 1 percent in less than a minute .

Also am i the only one who can not flash the eclipse rom ? i get a gray screen aaand that's all .

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
That issue with all android phone running cm rom from ics to jelly bean unless you run custom rom or customer battery is rom drain battery on android 4.0 os . It was like that on my nexus s,galaxy nexus. Motoblur or stock rom from Motorola. As, we all now have battery and close stock rom to ics/Blur a port from last year.

Link below:

[ROM]Motoblur + Android 4.0.4 -- [Development Discontinued] - xda-developers

Is anyone having a huge battery drain on 4.2.2 by hashcode ? i mean with screen on it drains 1 percent in less than a minute .

Also am i the only one who can not flash the eclipse rom ? i get a gray screen aaand that's all .

Last edited:

Hashcode

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.hash-of-codes.blogspot.com

The battery drain is a known issue on the Droid 3. Using any kexec ROM. I'm working on a newer build to fix it.

OP
M

mncmadman

Reaction score
What I saw is that that rom does not actually drains your battery ( all of it ) if Ihave like 10 percent on any ics when I switch on stock Ihave like 80 % or 70 % and that is the part I don't understand...

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
incorrect battery readings is a known problem on many custom roms

OP
M

mncmadman

Reaction score
The battery drain is a known issue on the Droid 3. Using any kexec ROM. I'm working on a newer build to fix it.

Any chance of making a room that does not read the battery stats at all ? so when you are really out of battery the phone shuts down so you would ,maybe , get a real life battery ? [note : almost zero knowledges in modding ]