[Exclusive] Moto Leak: Android 4.2.2=Key Lime Pie + Upgrade Timeline & RAZR X

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
same here! main reason why i bought the OG Droid and my current Droid 4

Yep. The physical keyboard is easier to use, to me. Plus I like feeling and hearing the click of the buttons. :)

dzuchowski

Reaction score
My droid RAZR xt912 better get some key lime pie

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Razr X has my interest.

As far as another VZW Nexus I have given up on that. Love my N7 and this is the way I will be going on future Nexus purchases. Perfectly content to keep my phones stock rooted.

Tap'd from my N7

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Thats a big ass if they would have to extend the support window to 2 yrs vs 18 months I doubt they will do it

Sent from my 2.106 ghz quadrant score 5680 .246 Droid Bionic using Droid Forums

I think they should :3

markallen1988

Reaction score
Motorola Nexus HAS to be a slider. Remember, Moto Droid was the original iPhone killer, and brought many people over to Android. I never owned an iPhone, but the OG Droid was my first smartphone. Thinking about jumping ship from Moto at this point after owning all 4 droids and all the problems I've had with them. But if they make a return to their flagship status on the Droid line, I might bite. OG Droid is the closest we've come to a Nexus(unlocked bootloader, vanilla android, etc). I'm excited to see what comes of this! Just don't disappoint me again, Moto. You want my money, trust me. :p

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

tlarseth

Reaction score
I think it is fake, we all know the Razr and Razr Maxx will get 4.2.2 before the Bionic. But from what I understand all phones that are getting JB will get KLP.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
But from what I understand all phones that are getting JB will get KLP.

Not with Verizon running the show. The droid 2 global and droid 3 should have both been updated to ics they could more then handle it, vzw wants you too suffer so you'll buy a new phone.

We could also throw the droid x, droid x 2 droid pro, droid incredible 1 and 2, etc in that pile. Vzw will screw us for sure.

Sent from my frozenly delicious razr maxx.

hokieputter

Reaction score
Motorola Nexus HAS to be a slider. Remember, Moto Droid was the original iPhone killer, and brought many people over to Android. I never owned an iPhone, but the OG Droid was my first smartphone. Thinking about jumping ship from Moto at this point after owning all 4 droids and all the problems I've had with them. But if they make a return to their flagship status on the Droid line, I might bite. OG Droid is the closest we've come to a Nexus(unlocked bootloader, vanilla android, etc). I'm excited to see what comes of this! Just don't disappoint me again, Moto. You want my money, trust me. :p

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I sure hope any Moto Nexus is NOT a slider. No need for a keyboard. But that's my personal opinion/preference.

hokieputter

Reaction score
Bring on a Razr Nexus M Maxx HD. Ha! Lovin' my Razr M. And would love to see a Nexus based off of it or similar form factor. With a larger battery like the Maxx and non-pentile HD display. Give me some high end LCD action!

We need a Nexus that is not 4.7"+. They need to give some love to those of us that like the smaller devices. The Razr M is just about perfect size-wise.

jaybogg

Reaction score
Seems odd there is a difference in the listed date for Razr and Razr Maxx (mid and late Q2 2013 respectively) since they are the same phone except the battery.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I love the RAZR M. It would definitely be my phone of choice if I didn't have my galaxy nexus. :biggrin:

aznguyen316

Reaction score
Love the Razr M as well. Even more so than my S3 I had for a couple months. Looks good and hopefully this is due to the Moto Google buyout.