3GTurboCharger, V6 Supercharger And 98KickAssKernelTweaks By Zeppelinrox

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Yes Sir, Got It On Mine. :)

im still getting lag here and there. whats setting are you using on the supercharge script?

im running swapper2, links2sd, and supercharger with the kernal script and the 3g booster also.

thanks

krakhedd

Reaction score
Why did my phone app repeatedly crash (every 1-2 seconds) after running just the 3G script...then I managed to somehow get into script manager, and told it to undo the 3G Turbo....then restarted and the phone app still crashed, so now I have to SBF??? Droid X2 Eclipse v1.0

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Check Your build.prop File And Verify That The 3GTurboCharger Has Removed Every Line That Was Added. From What I Recall He Had It Setup To Put The 12 Or So Lines Of Code In The Beginning Of The File. I Am No Longer Running Zepplinrox's Scripts As Dev's Like Nitro Have Begun To Put Tweak Scripts Into The Rom. We Then Can Change The Values From There As Necessary.

krakhedd

Reaction score
I ended up being able to finally get into Android Recovery where I did a system & cache wipe....looks ok now....not using that 3G script though!!! Perhaps the others....thanks for advice though

Gblake13

Reaction score
Are these scripts or kernels?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Gblake13

Reaction score
Is it pretty easy to use them without messing your phone up?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

johnaferraro

Reaction score
Cant stop bootlooping!!!!

PLEEEEAAASSSEEE HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!So after running the scripts, my phone started bootlooping. Couldnt get into any recovery other the android recovery. After reboot, my phone is completely unresponsive on the touch screen, so I did a factory data wipe from the android recovery...Screen is still unresponsive, and keeps resetting itself. I get past "press the android to continue", part, and then "sign in to google"...after that, the screen is not responding. Any help as to how I can get into my phone long enough to restore a nandroid bckup?

Last edited: